Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Delimitation and Ranges
























This really struck me today.

This supernova is the brightest in recorded history - over 5 times bigger than any seen before.

It is an anomaly in that with it's release, a black hole was not created. This is generally the case with supernovae and is the first observed example of this behavior.

I can only dream of being able to imagine the compression and crack of this giant.

It also reminded me of the Quitmoanez post, or rather the after discussion that ensued, to which, as yet, I am unable to really grasp.

This singularity is now chunked into two massive and separating forces and so with weak thinking I could say that it has shifted into two distinct things. Truly however, it is still part of it's originating source, what I call, the everall and therefore can not be represented in such a way. It is simply redefining itself within the whole.

This is what I thought...

Other thinkers please express.

6 comments:

Lorne Roberts said...

well, with my layperson's and rather un-scientific understanding of the earlier post, i'd say that last paragraph of yours sums it up quite nicely.

sounds a bit like good old "organicum".

cara said...

This makes me think of what Homi Bhaba ( did I spell that right, where is my Po/Co reader when I need it) Anyways, he speaks of liminal spaces and the exsisiting that happens between being one place or another.

D. Sky Onosson said...

I think someone was listening to our conversation!!!

Anonymous said...

You mean aliens right sky? They are obviously the only ones who could decode this jargin we've been posting. That brings me to a funny thought, What if you mixed the delimitations theory-Dr.Q language with some Jive from the homeboy C-dog?

If da' Analog makes your backbone slide, like bling bling represen'n an switchin up a rhyme, like a fly crib or some mofo's mojo, then the Greeks weren't no jive turkeys font'n.

Carlos, please give us a better example...

cara said...

lol

That made my morning!

Ted said...

That made my night.