Friday, November 23, 2007

NGC 4449

he grand spiral galaxy usually is the vision focusing sign. They symmetrical spiral which 星团 gather by the new birth blue color 旋臂, then is attracts the vision the guarantee. But the small irregular galaxy also can be born the new star, one of illustrations for leaves us approximately to have 12 million light years far NGC 4,449. This frequently the galaxy which explores, the size and our Milky Way's satellite Magellan galaxy (LMC) quite. Above this beautiful colored image presents the NGC 4,449 clavate outward appearances, as well as spreads in galaxy each place young blue color 星团, these characteristics also all and the Magellan galaxy likes very much. Depends on the galaxy the underneath pink hydrogen cloud to be mad that, is the large-scale star forms the area the model symbol. NGC 4,449 is one of canis venatici 星系团 members. Generally thought it and approaches the galaxy the correlation, is impels its star to form active the principal factor.

4 comments:

D. Sky Onosson said...

I was looking at the links sidebar on the Alfa page, and wondered if they were all active? (DJ DryHump and The Great Melee are not)

I noticed my blog onosson.blogspot.com was still there, even though I had cancelled it, and clicked through. It seems that someone, oddly, has re-registered it, and this is the text of what I read there.

Well, that's not quite true. The actual text there is: 壮丽的螺旋星系通常是目光聚焦的标的。它们由新诞生蓝色星团所聚成的对称螺旋臂,则是吸引目光的保证。不过小型不规则星系也会诞生新恒星,例证之一为离我们约有一千二百万光年远的NGC 4449。这个经常被探索的星系,大小和我们银河系的卫星大麦哲伦星系 (LMC)相当。上面这幅美丽的彩色影像呈现出NGC 4449棒状的外观,以及散布在星系各处的年轻蓝色星团,这些特点也都和大麦哲伦星系很像。靠星系的下方的粉红色氢气云气,是大型恒星形成区的典型标志。NGC 4449 是猎犬座星系团的成员之一。一般认为它和临近星系的交互作用,是推动它恒星形成活动的主因。

These are simplified Chinese characters (I can tell from a couple of characters that I recognize as different from 'traditional'), so I did an automatic internet translation, and came up with the content of this post.

WHY did someone register my old blog name? (My last name is a MADE UP name by the way, so I know it's not very common). WHY did they make one post on the blog, back in May, referencing some obscure astronomical event? WHY is it in Chinese?

The questions boggle the mind. By the way, the Zoma blog has been re-registered too, by someone who clearly intends to create some credit card traffic. But my old blog has no such obvious commercial aspect to it, so I'm just wondering what it's all about...

Anonymous said...

that's interesting and weird. I think I'd like to remove the Dru blog link as well. maybe the dungeon master can remove these for us... :)

(and maybe add a facebook link)

Lorne Roberts said...

someone's claiming ghost-blogs, or what? and why? some sinister plot of world domination?

and you made up yr last name? cool...

D. Sky Onosson said...

I didn't make it up - my mom and dad did that part. It was altered from my dad's last name, which itself was changed by his dad from it's original form... It went from Ukrainian, to pseudo-Swedish, to often-mistaken-for-Icelandic.