Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Leading to the Palace of Abundance


PICT0068
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
This is the second painting in the series.

A male nude with the head of a siberian tiger is following a prancing female nude with the head of a deer over three hills through three gates. A family of neanderathals watches on. There's a horse in the far background.

The sky is storming and there are three metalic knotted stars of David.

Id like to start at 250$ for this painting.

These paintings are medium size roughly 1.5 feet by 2.5 feet.

3 comments:

D.Macri said...

...I do love neandretals.

Do you think they should get more credit for being the developers of art, language, religious practices, tool users, and love?

After a Anthropology class I took, I started to think so.

CaptainGoldStar said...

no it was space aliens.

Lorne Roberts said...

these are possibly two of my fave smoky tiger works to date.

my word verification is:

wcabaca.

sounds like an invocation.