Friday, August 25, 2006

Testimonial

Sometimes I can't hear myself think over the speaking of my heart. I wonder how many times I've fallen in love, and I wonder how many times, how many hearts share that love.

Maps are surrounding me, placing me in the world, triangulating my position, leaving destructive and indulgent patterns behind for the future(and for my morale soul).

Techno junkie, with a cellphone and a GPS and a digital camera and a computer, getting swallowed into the virtual vortex. My hands do the dancing across all these items. The pen it dances, but now I am the pen, and my dance across this province is nothing more than a single line, connecting waypoint to waypoint.

4 comments:

TheBlueMask said...

I`m still holding off the cell phone as long as society allows.

Lorne Roberts said...

me too. i hate regular phones, never mind the "reach me anywhere, anytime" cell.

D. Sky Onosson said...

My cellphone has an awesome feature - a power button, with which I can turn it on and off at my discretion. I have also found that, through the use of willpower and choice, I can actually ignore the ringing of it or any other phone, when I choose not to speak to anyone! Actually, this works well even when no phone is present...

Lorne Roberts said...

ha!