Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shamanic Journey


ClanSmokeJaguar-Alpha, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

The drum begins beating. I am running naked and high through the folkfest campsite during folkfest. I run to the hill across the bridge. At the top of the hill I find a latch and a hole I climb into the hole and there is a descending staircase. I run down the staircase until I arrive in the underworld. There I see the Smoke Tiger. An enourmous cat like a tiger or lion with long hair and mane. Black smoky colour streaked with dark green. Red smouldering eyes like a demon. It circles around me. Ive met it before and it is my gaurdian and guide. Ive observed it before. Ive allowed it to devour me before. This time I allow it to sink it's jaws deeply into my shoulder. Next I am watching it walk proudly down a road in a terrible desert like hell. The sky is red. There is a pyramid. It is like Egypt everything is black and red and gold. At the top of the pyramid the Tiger sits on a throne and sitting next to it is it's mate the Siamese Cat.

No comments: