Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shamanic Journey 2


sil_elk1_moon, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

The drum begins beating. I am running naked and high to the hill at folkfest. It's night time there's a full moon. At the top of the hill there's an Elk with the wings of an owl. There's mist and the elk snorts out steam. I mount the beast and it begins a gallop down the back side of the hill in the direction of the moon. We gallop through the mist toward the moon and then take off and fly to the moon. We soar through the sky. The surface of the moon is white and there is a white pyramid or temple complex with a long stairwell. I am going to meet my teacher. I climb the staircase and at the top there are two figures. One is a short wiry man in his 50's with shaggy hair and wild eyes reminding me of charlie manson combined with my old fencing master Manuel Belmonte and also a bit asian and also a bit native american. The other figure is obviously the Mysterious Lady of Mystery. I want to talk to her but she's frozen. The other fellow tells me I can't talk to her until Ive trained more. And that I talk to her in the middle world and that she is manifest through my lovers. I look down and can see the earth in the distance. He takes out a bat and I lie down and he beats me with the bat as one tenderizes a steak. That being done he leaves me with the Mystery and I of course kiss her. She wakes up and is like a vampire and I lay back prone and she is hissing and ravaging my throat. My neck and throat being completely torn open I manifest into the dark tiger and the tables are turned. Everythings just a messy violent blur. This being all done Im alone on top of the white dias and now there is a pool. I dive in and float for a bit and when I surface Im at the lake at bird's hill.

4 comments:

XP said...

Are these dreams? Very interesting. I recently had a few dreams where I'm witness to people dying in horrible ways and I try too turn away and not watch but I can see through my eyelids. One in particular involved a girl - it was the first nightmare I've had in memory.

CaptainGoldStar said...

Shamanic journies where your brought into it with a drum and there's a shaman there facilitating it. Ive gone through them eneough times now that I could facilitate them for you guys when I get back.

Anonymous said...

creepy.

Anonymous said...

I'm in.