Friday, September 07, 2007

A letter from St. Linus to all the believers in Winnipeg





From the letters of St. Linus to the believers in Winnipeg:

My dear brothers and sisters, I greet you in the name of that which is good and just.

It gives me great joy, and you too, I know, to understand that the believers in Toronto are as just and devout as your earlier reports had heard them to be. Their hospitality, prudence, and joy, is an example to all the believers everywhere.

Many times have we sat down to meals and wine and mentioned how your virute was most keenly missed among us, and how we would delight if you were here to share in our joy and the joy of all the devout.

Until we see one another face to face, St. Carlos and St. Ren greet each of you by name, and were overjoyed to hear my report that you too had remained true in the way, and that you were a comfort to all those who believed.

2 comments:

cara said...

it gives me great joy to see the tounges of fire in your midst.

tell our brothers and sisters that they are letters, written in our hearts, not with ink but with spirit.

Greet each with a kiss for me.

Krahn said...

send money