Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Sign - New Era?


Well...

as is the usual with A Label for Artists Gallery, I thought I was just dropping a painting off for an exhibition on Picasso(which opens tonight at 7) but in reality I found myself helping with putting up the new sign(on a rainy, windy and miserable day, sound familiar?).

Unlike the last sign episode, the characters in this installment were wise with sign experience and well prepared for the elements, and all the materials were brand new and everything went very smoothly(right down to having brand new light bulbs put installed previous to the hanging!).

Tuesday, September 25th, the new era begins...

(you'll have to go down to the gallery to see the finished piece, for those of you out of country, more pictures and videos to come....)

5 comments:

Lorne Roberts said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

now we just have to rip out that shit carpet upstairs.

XP said...

Cool! Congrats on the new sign everyone!

Anonymous said...

Yea, congrats. I look forward to the pictures.

cara said...

Looking good.
Sorry I missed the opening.

What are Label Gallery Hours?