Saturday, September 06, 2008

334

As for the search for Truth, I'm looking at it right now, it does not need to be found, it is anywhere I turn, it is there, speaking to me, telling me what's wrong and what's right, it too eating me, loving me, telling me that I am ultimately free, but not free from one thing, It. I am bound to it as it is to me. I can and will rise from anything, and I mean anything, other than of course the major traumas that only It can deliver, which at an extreme, is certain death.

In this sense (in a very specific order), what I do, what I think, and how I help (read love), is me, and that is the only practicable solution to the idea that the body, soul and mind are in any sense apart, which I do not believe they are. Nonetheless, this remains the most inevitable and intractable part of human experience, and I bleed for it.

I am that I am, the way, the light, and the truth, and it is only by me that one comes to that which is and ever will be.

Interestingly, this has led me to try and reconcile theory to reality, if again, they are in any sense apart. So as per my role in the world, and what I am doing these days, I am answering questions to the best of my ability, and turning them into viable solutions, always maintaining my practice (in both a public and private sense) so as to attempt, at all costs, to achieve some relevance. This, as you know, is hard, but I try.

7 comments:

cara said...

i'm really inspired by "what i do, what i think and how i help is me..."

to me that is theory in practice: it can reveal and in of itself achieve some relevance.

Anonymous said...

try harder.

Lorne Roberts said...

life will be so strange without 334 to visit.

try harder, and be kind. those are two good mantras to live by.

Anonymous said...

non, you mean try harder and be more kind. or can you just say be kinder?

I like this 'testimonial' type of post. You put it out there, you know it. I like it.

But achieving relevance? Now I guess I run the risk of criticizing a personal, testimonial here, but I've got to call you on that part.But before I do that, I need to understand if achieving relevance is about leaving a mark or having a purpose, or even just being useful, or are they all the same thing...in this case?

Anonymous said...

You cannot fail to have relevance... if you exist (which is arguably a prerequisite for being able to ask the question). That is the true brain exploding mystery isn't it? Just existence is enough to baffle me into a rapturous stupor of submission. All these infinite moving things swarming around in a big black nothing (whatever that even is)and a certain group of them being formed into some "consciousness" asking if any of it's important.

Anonymous said...

By relevance I mean all of the above.

Anonymous said...

of course you do dog, of course you do.