Thursday, August 16, 2007

excellent sad poetry styles


ahnk, originally uploaded by babajiwotan.

winnipeg drunkeness styles
tantric yoga
its too early to die
i heard the dj spin
and i am grinning
and crying as i walk home
laughing at the bunnies
hopping in the grass
how sassy
that buddy stole my bicycle

now I have to walk
to my tombstone
I swear Im not a sissy
can I have your number?

my kitty is ripping up paper
because that's how she expresses
herself

my imaginary girlfriend
is licking my ear and
lighting my cigarette
as I am dying
without you

how awkward

can I come on your face
book?

god is a girl
can I come over?
to your place?

the police cars were there
someone got shot
so I had to take a detour

wesnesday night in the city
oh ya, look at me!
riding the winnipegasus
into hangover-ville

shangri-la!

timbuktoo!

4 comments:

Quitmoanez said...

You're outrageous!

Quitmoanez said...

There's a TO reunion in early September, can you make it?

cara said...

one more reason not to join face
book.
:)

very powerful imagery, and saying the things most of us wouldn't/can't...which is what a writer is supposed to do I guess.

Lorne Roberts said...

excellent sad poetry styles.

my bike SEAT was stolen tonight.