Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Facebook Graffiti


Hello fellow Alfa-ers!

Facebook Graffiti!! I think Greg Oakes may have already posted something about this, so apologies if I'm repeating anything he may have already said. Am I wrong, or is this the greatest thing ever? I love that I can spend just a couple of minutes drawing for friends on the computer, where on paper, I'd feel like I have to spend way more time and energy. I love how immediate this app is -- it's so easy to be experimental! ...and now for just 199.99, YOU TOO can doodle with the same immediacy and experimental ...cy as all of your Facebook friends! Just send four easy payments of 49.99 to:


Me
My Address
My Postal Code, and Country of Residence

Har Har Har.

P.S. Chrono = L-R, Top-Bottom (earliest first)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fugged-up looking rabbit is by far the coolest. My question is (before I send any money), how do you dudes get the image off facebook and onto a file on your computer?

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice links.

Quitmoanez said...

Nice post B-Smoke.

Lorne Roberts said...

wow. too funny. nice links. my fave my be the Harlequin link... or 90210.

greg oakes said...

LMAO... F**KING BRILLIANT BOBBY!!! :) "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD" LOL... I'm gonna have to repost that sucker! *sigh* TOO FUNNY. Oh, by the way those Facebook Graffiti pics are WAAAY COOOL!! :) Yeah, I did post something like that on here a while ago. The more the merrier!! Macro needs to do it next! His sh*t is funky!! ;) ~go

cara said...

that graffiti is pretty cool.
especially the bunny.

Bobby Smoke said...

Hi!

Thanks everyone!

Dave:

Right Click + Save Image As =

Happy!

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's all there is to it ><.
Facebook graffiti post coming up...