Friday, April 18, 2008

Death is But a Door (with a secret combination I'm still trying to learn)

Dream in this half-light of
Montreal morning,
sound of church bells outside,
solitary coffee and three
cats for company,
blue dream of sky
golden light of space and
distance and
far-away thoughts to
those I love and
something that will never be equalled
(and perhaps only surpassed)
in its stress, filth, and glory,
alfa and
omega of eternity I
sing of you now a
prayer of thanks and ask
for the strength to
look straight upward
forever into the
vibrant cloudless seam of this
dream within a dream within
a dream.

Selah.

3 comments:

Lorne Roberts said...

p.s.

funny thing is, other than the title, i wrote this this morning BEFORE tygre's post...

the overlaps are almost eerie...

Anonymous said...

I love posts that coincide/collaborate. In my opinion it's a must, it adds to the continuity of 'el blog'

Anonymous said...

Awesome: We are Dream, We are One, We will live Forever.