Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A sighting?

Rumour has it that my roomate, completely at random, made a sighting of the wily and elusive Smktgr today at her work, here in Mtl-town. And they connected (and made the connection to me) through a Manitoba t-shirt...?

Is this true, or is it just perhaps one of his emissaries, who took on his physical form for the day?

His habits are hard to predict, and the whereabouts of his lair are unknown, but if anyone sees this smktgr, tell him we should go to the art gallery tomorrow night--it's free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's truly true.

I expect a full report on the museum.

cara said...

Funny, I saw smokey tiger riding his bike through my hood a few days ago, maybe my imagination?
Does he have a red bike?


Transcending space and time as usual.