Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Way I Are-- Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson and D.O.E.

So, I know that I have some strange taste in music, but...

I saw six beautiful women dancing on top of a bar to this song tonight wearing short shorts, and Timbaland, for those who know, has been one of the more interesting producers in commercial and radio-friendly-type rap for many years...

So, like, if you don't care to watch the video, don't, but listen to the lyrics (which are kind of cute, and refreshingly honest) and turn this song f**king LOUD on your speakers and, like, have sex or something. Seriously.


The Way I Are Video

2 comments:

cara said...

sexy song.

"i ain't got a motor boat but I can float your boat"

"baby girl, before I let you lose a pound I buy a bigger car"

and apparently he can touch her numbers for free, I'm not sure what that means but I like it.

yes, I played it loud and danced on the table, but could not follow the other instructions...

word verification: supsyl

Lorne Roberts said...

p.s. the attentive listener will recognize the back-up vocal part she's singing during the verses as the music from Push It, the old Salt and Peppa classic, c. 1988.