Saturday, March 18, 2006

Barbaric Awakening


Barbaric Awakening, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

Whoah New Delhi is crazy packed streets rickshaws bad smells Vishnu. Today I toured all the art galleries and ancient tombs. It's spring here and in the parks the flowers are blooming and young couples are courting with mustaches and saris. I bought myself a really expensive looking fake watch and fake gold jewelry and some tight jeans so that I will blend in.

Whoah, I got enlightened at the museum today. There was a civilization here 2000 years before Christ that was amazing. Really amazing detailed art. Excellent city design. I imagine it as ideal. I imagine it kind of like how it was in the Lord of the RIngs. With not so many people in the civilization so more harmony. And Bhudists to boot. That's one old religion.

Also my mind was also blown by the Indian minature painting. How did those crazy dudes in the middle ages paint so small!? I don't understand what tools they were using like tiny lazer brushes or something. Man we suck at painting compared to those old guys. They could fit my best painting (the kaoss machyn) on to a postage stamp and it would still have more detail.

Delhi is one old city. It's been sacked like 8 times over a span of 4000 years or something like that.

Any ways Im almost passing through the gate again back to Ye fabled city at the fork of two mighty rivers.

I drank too much ganga water and my belly sounds like a dishwasher and yesterday this weird belch came out of my mouth and it sounded like there was something alive in there. Like it wasn't me who belched but some kind of giant worm burrowed somewhere in my large intestine making a mating call. But the Ganga is holy so it's all good.

So roll out the whiskey stained purple carpet. Book me a spot on the label stage for a few all day jam sessions. Coming to a theatre near you.

1 comment:

Quitmoanez said...

I hope I get to be there.