Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Smoky the Khan


Pict0084
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
There I am with a big crazy building in the background. The rich dude back in the day built this place first and then the tajmahal later based on the design. Quite impressive I must say. Somehow I've come in to a local circle here of young artist, music, video types here and last night I checked out their place. Smaller than the label and more subteranean but more money and high tech equipment. Full on sound and video editing studio. Their making commercials and such for national geographic. lots of $. I jammed out with the dude there on bass and it sounded awsome. I can't wait to unload my log bomb in Peg City.

Correction party on SUNDAY

4 comments:

Quitmoanez said...

Relative to your stomach problems, I can't help but LOL relative to logBomb.

_Q_ said...

Call me when u get in !

CaptainGoldStar said...

Where do you live brother? Call all the rest of the gents as well.

TheBlueMask said...

He`s lookin` crispy, the man needs snow