Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Jaguar Ressurection


Jaguar Ressurection, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

Wow today I saw leopards making love at the Delhi Zoo today. How Marvelous!

My Delhi Belly has not cured itself and my battle with the wyrm is tiring me. Perhaps I have a Jabberwock in my belly?

Im getting back on Saturday theres a tentative gathering for food and drinks among family and freinds at the Courtnage residence on Saturday evening. Perhaps cullminating to a jam somewhere? Let's rally, I want to see as many of us in one room as possible.

3 comments:

CaptainGoldStar said...

Okay sounds good. Rally the rest. Correction I arrive on Sunday.

Yum I got some drugs from the doctor and they slayed my Belly Jabberwock almost instantaneosly. Back in the saddle again.

Drugs ARE good for you.

J C said...

Peg city party! bark, bark, bark!


sing one for the boy!

CaptainGoldStar said...

Important Notice in regards to the party on Saturday:

Since I don't arrive until Sunday, the party has been reschedualed until then.