Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Green Vision


PICT0025, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

Whoah, Jah told me to take it easy today from the yoga. I had been taking 3 classes a day. Truly Yoga is great. But today I was walking down beside the Ganga at 5 oclock in the morning and I felt a queesiness in my belly akin perhaps to what the mustachioed dude is feeling in this image. So I returned to my temple and did toilet Yoga for the rest of the day before passing out. Now Im back with a new change of gear to tell you what I've remembered.

The Greatest proof of devine comes from the awareness of the synchronicity inherent in the personal mythology.

The Teacher is truly on the inside. When I reflect on my own works, my own words and songs, I see the humble one who although sometimes loud and contradictory is patiently involved in the lifelong task of enlightening itself.

I made the puzzle for myself to figure out. And I already know the answer!

And the answer cannot be expressed in word or thought.

2 comments:

Krahn said...

Is that a frisbee in teh Lion's right hand?

Quitmoanez said...

Can it be expressed through feel?