Friday, March 24, 2006

All Hail the GodKing


Pict0051
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
All hail the Godking as the Godking hails you. You are the Godking.

This is Hanuman the great, Hanuman the strong, Hanuman the humble servant, Hanuman the warrior, Hanuman the brave.

I like to call him BabajiWotan. The new and improved concept of what I want to become having leapt through the burning ring like a tiger in a circus like a steaming calf being born in a Winnipeg alley.

Sorry to be gushing and a bit of a BlogHog these past few days but holy krikey Im pretty excited. Today's the last day of this damndable expedition and looking back now its been one hell of a year and a half since I last walked those frigid icy streets that are so dear to my heart.

Can't wait to get out out of this strange backwards dusty futuristic metropolis hive world with it's elephants and monkeys and diaria and lepers and begger babies and saronged angry german tourists screaming at the autorickshaw drivers over a lousy 10 rupies. What an awsome place.

Im going to head back to my room and count my treasure and figure out how to fit all my damn loot into my bags in such a way that I can still walk down to the cab tommorrow morning. Presents for everyone!! HO HO HO


Remember party on Sunday night.

13 comments:

CaptainGoldStar said...

Hey is it just me or has the format changed on this page making the images smaller?

D.Macri said...

I don't know how relevant this is to this particular post, but I wanted to share a quote with you people. My friend 'Jay' (Sung Hoon) sent me an email, on the bottom it said:

"I'm a pessimist because of intelligence,

but an optimist because of will".

I'm not sure if it is his quote, but it's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Hail him
and he will
come, the godKing!
The godKing!

Anonymous said...

What of the GODQUEENS?

The Godking refers to a male monarch, a male supreme being as creator.

And yet it's the ladies who actually give birth. So wouldn't GodQueen be more approporiate?

I suppose if you called yourself a Godqueen you'd have to wear make-up and possibly heels.

All hail the sausage party! :)

LOL

_Q_ said...

the optimist proclaims:
"we live in the best of all possible worlds."
the pessimist fears this to be true.

I am an optimist in the morning but come dusk I turn pessimist every day.

What good is it anyway walking around a party saying "wow, this sure is great that I have a quarter of drink!" Get back to reality I say and top up that glass!

Nice quote dave.

Anonymous said...

I second that motion. If the Supreme Goddes does exist please allow her to step forward now.

Anonymous said...

Pessimism seems to be tied with age, experience, wisdom.

I would hasten to say that children are more optimistic than adults, isn't that beautiful?

so naivety and optimism joined perhaps?

although you add some faith to that whole equation....

Can optimism be ignorance?

Or how about blind optimism?

(pardon for the burps)

((and let all the kings step forward as their anima, in the light of the moon, embracing their yin, for king is queen is king is queen is)

renamaphone said...

I couldn't disagree more with the corrolation between optimism and naiveté.

Especially in regards to children.

I do not understand why we as a society tend to associate positivity with a simpler and less worldy mind. That's bunk.

Anonymous said...

Quoting a song I once heard...

Empty wonder;
Joyful forgetfulness;
Uninhibited acceptance of your surroundings;
Longing for healthy things;
Natural speed and grace;
Steady gaze;
Desire to please;
Wisdom that is youthful and innocent;
In order to reborn into a greater life, you must accept death.

In short, I do believe it is both possible, and advantageous to be exprienced and naive, anything esle is a failure of recognising the rage and the wonder.

:)

renamaphone said...

I guess this idea of opitimism matters to me personally cause I am by nature an optimistic person. A boyfriend of mine once told me how intrigued he was by my attitude, how it demonstrated my naiveté. I never forgot that, probably because I had gotten pretty used to being called wise up until then. It was good for me to hear that though. It's important to remember that perceptions of yourself are really just half of you and half of the perceiver.

I think if we say that one can be both experienced and naive we might as well just call that person human.

D.Macri said...

William Blake described three states. One being innocence, that of a child, not nieve. Innocent. I think there is a difference. Next he described the state of experience, the thing that makes us know about pain and corruption. Next, and my personal favorite, he described "organized innocence", where through the power of will, we allow oursellves to see the infinite possibilities of life and focus (wisely) on the best of them.

Anonymous said...

Both of you, g-d damn geniuses I tell you! Genius!

_Q_ said...

I HEARD YOU MISSED YOUR PLANE AGAIN!

The question is thus:

why are godqueens/kings and rockstars always late for their travel dates!?
Hahha,

The optimist proclaims:
"Ohh boy I'm glad I
missed my plane! ":)