Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Current Events


raccoon3, originally uploaded by babajiwotan.

Update:

So Im living in Jose s old apartement in Kensington in Toronto with Corin Raymond and Shaun Cotton. Im taking a yoga teaching course until February. Ive got a lot of new extremely valuable new paintings on the go. They are of a high value.

I have multiple cellphones and often send upwards of 2000 text messages everyday. Often I am required to use multiple cellphones simoutanteously. In fact, as I am typing this message I am texting five messages, talking on the phone to three people, watching a movie, downloading ringtones, not to mention bluetoothing, blackberyying, and instant megabiofluxetting.

My job is building a wall for a condo building. It reminds me of the tower of Babel. A lot of raking sand and piling rocks. You know what they say about babylons wall.

Which reminds me, although attention temporaryily shifted away from the rapid destruction of the natural environmental system of the earth by the rapid dissolution of the human economic system in order to effect the elections; don t b fooled. Mother nature will not be ignored for long.

Not that I am desirous for apocalypse. it just seems as if its going to happen.

anyways, you ve heard it all before. Just thought Id remind u

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, why don't you keep the interspecies sex for your own blog!

Just kidding. Racoonpuppies! How cute would that be?

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Weirdo.

:)