Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Pros and Cons of a Monday(yesterday's news)

The Cons
1. The Polar Bears are going somewhere yet nowhere, and not very fast.
2. Mae pooped on the sofa
3. Financial woes, day to day doldrums, and impending winter
The Pros
1. I went to my Auntie Bea's reading from her book "In Search of April Raintree."
2. I met with Alana Levandoski about a project for her CD fundraiser.
3. Al Simmons called my home to thank me for including him in my piece "35 Great Manitobans"
At least there's somekind of balance.

4 comments:

Denis said...

Oh, I forget to tell you James...I pooped your couch too (but I am getting you up on the Maison des artistes website).

Anonymous said...

As long as it's brown poop, my sofa is a baby blue so it'll be a nice contrast in combination with the hazelnut legs(I really wish they were espresso)

Anonymous said...

the bottom right reflection is starting to look pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. It's always nice to have one part of a painting start working. Sometimes I find it hard to control the urge to finish a section to give me the hope of a finished piece. Sometimes the painting has to sit in these inbetween stages for a long time.